BBA in Event Management is a 3-year undergraduate course in management. Event management is one of the most popular and fastest growing industries. Events could include:
- Musical Shows
- Fashion & Celebrity Shows
- Film Awards
- Political Rallies, etc.
Event Management can be summed up as:
- Execution of an event.
The course includes components such as:
- examining the complexities of the brand.
- devising the event concept.
- distinguishing the targeted audience.
- planning the logistics.
- coordinating the technical parts of an event.
BBA Event Management is also considered one of the Strategic Marketing and Communication Tools by organizations as it is a tool to communicate with potential clients.
The minimum eligibility for pursuance of the course is the successful completion of the 10+2 level of education, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.